One of my favorite pizza places is Flatbread Pizza Company in Amesbury, MA. It's kind of a drive from my home, but it is definitely worth it. I can't say anything bad about this place. It's all natural, wood fired, clay oven pizza, and they use a ton of local, organic ingredients. It has a wonderful ambiance inside - it's all cozy in a pleasantly rustic way. The kitchen is open, so you can watch them make your pizza, which is fun. You have to go check it out for yourself. And bring me with you! (GSS and RCS, I am looking at you guys!)
I went with a friend of mine recently and we ordered the Jay's Heart pizza... it has "Homemade wood-fired cauldron organic tomato sauce, premium whole milk mozzarella and parmesan cheese, baked on organic dough with organic garlic oil and our own blend of organic herbs." It was so tasty. The ingredients were so fresh and flavorful... my mouth is watering just thinking about it! Take a look at my lovely cell phone picture...
The prices are reasonable as well. Our pizza was $14 and was definitely enough for two hungry adults.
Just an FYI, they now have many locations, though the Amesbury one is the original and the only one I have been to. I would love to visit some of the other locations, so let me know if you want to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment