Today I had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with a good friend. We were excited about their lunch special of pizza and a green salad. It was $11.50 each, which I felt was a bit steep for a smallish pizza, but it was a special occasion - my friend is moving to California, so it was our last meal together for some time.
He ordered the Tomato and Basil pizza with a Caesar Salad ($1 more) and I got the Roasted Vegetable and Goat Cheese Pizza with the green salad. My pizza came with roasted eggplant, red and yellow peppers, grilled onion, artichokes, kalamata olives, tomato and mozzarella, though I asked them to hold the olives. I've had this pizza before and I had forgotten how good it is! I love this pizza. Love. This. Pizza. Everything about it is awesome. The crust is soft and lightly seasoned, the sauce is tasty, the cheese is gooey, and the toppings are roasted to perfection. I can't praise this pizza enough and I can't wait to go back for more...
Yes, this was the pizza I ordered at Cheesecake. It was so good!!!
ReplyDelete